Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive
Tribal Worldwide is a full-service interactive agency that focuses on across the board front-end digital solutions from web to mobile and beyond. Tribal Worldwide is committed towards creating digital solutions through original digital marketing programmes which generate compelling experience for the end-user. First founded in 2001 as a division of DDB Group Singapore, Tribal Worldwide is one of the 35 Tribal Worldwide’s offices spanning 21 countries.
If you’ve always wanted to be a circus star but didn’t have the opportunity to, here’s your next best alternative. We’re looking for showstoppers to fill role: individuals who can juggle advertising campaigns and the demands of internal and external stakeholders, all while balancing deadlines and budget constraints. Sounds like your kind of fun?
- Liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Work with team to create an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Present campaign ideas and budget to the client, alongside the Account Manager and team
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research teams, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Act as the link between, the client and team by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and team about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Write client reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks required by projects
- Arrange and attend meetings
- Make ‘pitches’, along with team, to win new business for the agency
If this sounds like your idea of a fulfilling challenge, drop us your resume at [email protected] with your notice period, current and expected salaries.