Tribal Worldwide is a full-service interactive agency that focuses on across the board front-end digital solutions from web to mobile and beyond. Tribal Worldwide is committed towards creating digital solutions through original digital marketing programmes which generate compelling experience for the end-user. First founded in 2001 as a division of DDB Group Singapore, Tribal Worldwide is one of the 35 Tribal Worldwide’s offices spanning 21 countries.
Some people think Copywriters are just wordsmiths. But at Tribal Worldwide, we’re looking for much more. You’ve got to be a contortionist – flexible enough to role-play anything from chocolate bars to luxury cars. To speak to anyone, anywhere, from bus-stop posters to YouTube pre-rolls. To bend and not break as you birth the next big idea. Sounds like your kind of freak show? There’s more.
- Liaise with clients and interpret their briefs
- Develop creative ideas and concepts across a range of media (TVC, radio, digital, social, OOH, activation etc.) together with the Art Director
- Present ideas to colleagues and clients
- Be familiar with your clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy
- Be in-sync with the trends in technology and digital media
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Continually revise or re-develop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, account servicing team or clients
- Oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often with tight deadlines
- Cast actors and voice talents for TV and radio production
- Liaise with production companies, developers, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
- Monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Up for the challenge? Drop us your resume at [email protected] with your notice period, current and expected salaries.